Why use Hans Ellehuus builders?
- Lead by Hans, a Certified Builder (member of NZCB) and trained joiner, our builders are experienced, qualified and trustworthy. Handpicked to be the best.
- Great at interpreting complex architectural plans and bringing them to life in a stylish, functional and sustainable way.
- High standards of workmanship and attention to detail help modernise your home while preserving its character and charm.
- Effective communication and transparent accounting keeps you up-to-date at all times.
- Free interior design, landscape design or other service worth $300 for renovations over the value of $30,000.
- Maintenance schedule for 12 months following completion, including free assessment.
- Understand your family needs, minimising disruption and working within the allocated budget.
New Zealand Certified Builders Association (NZCB)
- New Zealand Certified Builders Association is an independent, qualifications based trade organisation.
- NZCB is the only builders association in NZ where trade qualification is a prerequisite for membership.
- Through good working relationships with the regulatory authorities, industry suppliers and educational institutions the Association and its membership keeps abreast of industry developments.
- Only a Certified Builder can provide the Halo 10 Year Residential Guarantee underwritten at Lloyd’s of London.
- Certified Builders will provide a range of standard contracts. You choose: Fixed Price+, Cost and Margin, Labour Only or Small Works and Alterations.
To be granted membership of NZCB, an individual first has to become Trade Certified by obtaining a Trade Certificate in Carpentry or National Certificate in Carpentry. A builder has a combination of all the functions and skills needed to operate a successful building business. They possess excellent trade skills, have an upstanding reputation and demonstrate superior people skills when dealing with their clients.
Once NZCB has established the reputation and credentials of the business, the business is then entitled to promote themselves as a Certified Builder.